Thursday, June 26, 2008

It Won’t Be Easy!

Often it seems easier to give up or to just let your dreams die off. But when it is truly your destiny no matter what you do it will keep presenting itself into your life. Don't ignore it. Embrace it and move forward. It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it. There will be nights that you will lose sleep, friends, and even money. There will be times that you cry and get angry. There will be times when you feel as though you are living in hell. I'm just keeping it real with you. Even in my endeavor to write this blog and give you Godly words of wisdom and inspiration it has not been easy. But no matter what I do it the concept of Being L.E.D. keeps finding its way back into my life. So know that everything I write are things that I have experienced or that I am experiencing it even as I write.

Though I do not know the outcome, I know that God will have His way in all that I do. And you must know the same. This is not about religion this is about relationship. You must have a relationship with Jesus Christ, because a lot of people know who He is, but they don't know Him. And the only way to truly tap into the full potential of your destiny is to have a relationship with Him. If you don't you will listen to the world around you that tells you that you can't do that, you're not smart enough, you're not pretty enough, you're too old, you're too young, etc. Everything you can think of someone will try to discourage you with.

BUT, when you have a relationship with Him then you'll receive personal encouragement from the father and a sense of peace that you won't even understand. He will give you the strength to continue moving forward toward your destiny. So if you don't have a relationship with the Lord I challenge you to get one. If you don't know how to just speak this from your heart out loud and He will hear you. I believe that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that He died for my sins. I am accepting Him into my life today. Why not start your relationship today?

No comments: